Macrodiet for Anemones, LPS Corals & Planktivorous Motile invertebrates & Fishes
- Suspension of North American marine crustacean roe with a size range of ~0.7 - 1.2 mm.
- Fortified with free-form essential amino acids, vitamins important to immune system function, carotenoid-rich oils of marine origin (also rich in omega-3 HUFA), and natural feeding attractants to improve feeding responsiveness in fishes.
- Rich in natural pigments that have been found to intensify overall coloration.
- Appropriate for feeding anemones, LPS corals, gorgonians, and solitary and colonial polyps, particularly at night when tentacles are extended to maximize chances of prey-capture.
- Readily consumed by planktivorous fishes.
- Suitable for improving coloration of all freshwater species of fish, including Discus.